Workplace Mental Health
Health is something we are all aware of even if we try to push it to the back of our mind when we are tucking into a Chinese. We know about the physical stuff like broken bones and tumours and breathing conditions. But did you know that mental health is just as complicated as physical health and requires similar treatment It’s true. And if it’s not dealt with properly then it could cause serious issues down the line. This course will guide you through all you need to know about mental health and what to do if a problem develops.
- What mental health means?
- The difference between mental health and a mental health diagnosis
- How to improve mental wellbeing in the workplace
- How to have a conversation about mental health
- How a business can support mental health diagnoses
Complete the eModule to gain your certificate (subscription required).