RIDDOR is the reporting of an accident or incident that has occurred. It actually stands for Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous, Occurrences, Regulations or RIDDOR for short. RIDDOR is a legal requirement for the responsible person to record and report certain work-related illnesses and injuries and this short video shows you how!
- Understand what RIDDOR means and where to use it
- Know where to go to make a report
- Know who’s responsible for reporting
- Understand why RIDDOR exists
- Ensure that risks are addressed and kept to a minimum
- Understand specific injuries
- Understand occupational diseases
- Understand dangerous occurrences
- Understand gas incidents
Complete the eModule to gain your certificate (subscription required).