Aaah Fire Safety Training. Yellow bibs and clipboards at the ready. Fire’s hot. It’s indiscriminate in its destruction, so, we expect that you’ll want to prevent it. This is essential training and will benefit everyone in the workplace and otherwise.
- Essential steps to take upon discovering a fire in the workplace
- The elements of a safe evacuation
- Alarm systems and how they work
- Fire action notices and evacuation maps
- Emergency exits and escape routes
- Assembly points
- Your roles and responsibilities
- Regulation information
- The fire triangle and example sources
- Smoke - the silent killer
- Fire fighting equipment and usage
- Hazardous substances
- Spotting Fire Hazards
Complete the eModule to gain your certificate (subscription required).