quizballs 363 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 363 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- By adding one letter to a word meaning 'compose', what word is produced which means 'squirm'?
- Hitsville, in Detroit, is the original recording studio of which famous record label?
- What recreational apparatus might be seen as present and past? (The clue is in the question)
- Which technology corporation launched major music streaming services including Beats1 radio in 2015?
- How many one-centimetre-diameter spherical marbles can fit at most into a cube space one metre high: 10,000; 100,000; 1,000,000; or 1,401,611? (No marbles may extend above the height of the cube)
- On which Mediterranean island is the famous nightlife holiday resort of Magaluf?
- What are metal rope-fixings on a boat and cyclist's shoes?
- The 1974 book Helter Skelter, co-written by lawyer Vincent Bugliosi, recounts whose famous crime: Ronnie Biggs; Charles Manson; Al Capone; Dr Crippen?
- Anna Wintour is globally famous in: Women's soccer; Fashion; Base-jumping; or Competitive pie-eating?
- The global corporation Merlin, subject of disaster/safety investigations in 2015, operates in the sector of: Aviation; Attractions and theme parks; Magic and clairvoyance; or Ocean cruising?
- How many times does the second-hand of an clockwork clock 'tick' (move) while the hour-hand completes one full rotation?
- Since the mid 1900s the world's biggest trade fair for toys and games is hosted annual in: Los Angeles; Moscow; Nuremberg; or Tehran?
- Fifa's award of World Cup hosting, 2018 and 2022, to which two nations, was subject to criminal investigation in 2015?
- What is the correct pattern of Microsoft's four-colour/color square matrix logo introduced 2012, starting top-left, clockwise: Blue Red Yellow Green?
- Which nation, international calling code +90, has a currency divided into 100 kuruş?
- All the gold ever mined in global history equates to a cube how high: 20metres; 50metres; 100metres; or 1 kilometre?
- The acronum BAME refers to what in matters of discrimination/equal opportunities?
- Which king signed the Magna Carta and died in Newark having lost his treasure in the salt marshes of eastern England?
- What activity would you find at Philippe Chatrier, Roland Garros: Surfing; Mountaineering; Tennis; or Rocket-launching?
- The sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey, 'stolen' before its release in 2015, is titled: Fifty; Shades; Grey; or Fifty-one?
quizballs 363 - free quiz answers for