Share this page
General Knowledge Quiz #341 - Questions and Answers
The 341st free trivia quiz in our general knowledge series at BusinessBalls.com. Suitable for team building, pub quizzes or just general entertainment. Try General Knowledge Quiz #340 here.
General Knowledge Quiz #341 - Questions
- 12 inches or a foot equates to roughly how many centimetres: 16; 23.5; 30.5; or 40?
- What drink takes its name from 'uisce/uisge', and is also called uisge beatha (water of life)?
- Which 1900s time-travel movie franchise correctly predicted automatic self-tightening shoes for 2015?
- What did Russian authorities list as an impairment to safe driving in 2014/15: Spectacles/contact lenses; Chewing gum, Vaping (e-cigarettes); or Transgender/Transexuality?
- A calorimeter measures: Gas; Light; Heat; or Fat?
- What US city is originally associated with Dixieland (jazz)?
- Sugar, cotton, corn, coffee, and other grown produce are known in commodity trading as: Organics; Softs; Hards; or Foods?
- What word makes five new words when prefixing: man, post, nail, bell, and stop?
- What 'seasonal-mood' name was given to the western social phenomenon of mid-1967, sparked by the vast gathering of young people in Haight-Ashbury, San Francisco?
- 15 June 2015 is the 8th centenary of what seminal governance and human rights instrument?
- From Greek for wing and lizard, what name was given to a flying reptile of the Jurassic/Cretaceous periods?
- The mid-1900s western political fear of communism's potential to spread nation-to-nation is called the '(What?) Theory': Lego; Jenga; Domino; or Chinese Chequers?
- The sepals or calyx of a plant initially surround and generally give way to the: Petals; Leaves; Stem; or Roots?
- The term domicile refers most accurately to a person's country of: Birth; Ancestry; Current presence; or Permanent home?
- Alnwick Castle, Northumberland UK, featured in a popular movie franchise as which institution?
- What is the intense culinary characteristic of the piri piri: Heat; Sweet; Salt; or Sour?
- Considered the UK's oldest still operating manufacturing company, established in 1570, what does the Whitechapel Foundry make?
- What unoffically reintroduced UK species generated demands for culling in the 2010s due to damage/control problems: Reindeer; Wolf; Wild boar; or Meerkat?
- What feature of tailored clothing has variations described as bound, plain and keyhole?
- What's the more common name for a megagram (Mg): Tonne; Kilogram; Stone; or Pound?