quizballs 60 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 60 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Which US state is named on the label of a Jack Daniels bottle?
- A phlebotomist extracts what from the human body?
- What is the female equivalent of polygyny?
- How many feet are there in a fathom?
- Granadilla is another name for which fruit?
- Nariyal is the Indian term for which nut?
- Who was president of Vietnam from 1945-54?
- In which county of the UK is Bramber Castle?
- What type of animal was inside Sputnik 2 when launched into orbit in 1957?
- Who was the eldest of the Marx Brothers?
- What type of creature is a dugite?
- What are the first names of English novelist G K Chesterton? (1874-1936)
- In computing what does DMA normally stand for?
- Who painted The Water Lily Pool?
- Which vitamin is also known as pantothenic acid?
- A couple celebrating their crystal wedding anniversary have been married for how many years?
- The song Luck be a Lady features in which musical?
- In the city of Manchester (England) the Irk and Medlock join which river?
- What type of animal is a Kolinsky?
- Who wrote the book Catch-22?
- Kodiak Island is in which US state?
- In the human body what is the hallux?
- In which year did Henry VIII become King of England?
- The 1999 film Tea with Mussolini is based on whose autobiography?
- Port Said is in which North African country?
- In which year were premium bonds first issued in Britain?
- Who designed the Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover?
- Madame de Pompadour was the mistress of which French King?
- What is the name of Moe's pet cat in the cartoon show The Simpsons?
- Which country is known as the Pearl of Africa?
quizballs 60 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes