This webpage is a new format for mobile/small screens. Please send your feedback if it fails to operate well. Thanks.
quizballs quiz 30 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
quizballs 30 - free alphabet quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
This is an alphabet quiz..
- The fruit in Tarte Tatin?
- Children's TV programme featuring Professor Yaffle (the wooden woodpecker)?
- Charles Babbage's notable invention?
- Framework for oil well drilling machinery?
- Traditional fur trim on ceremonial and heraldic robes?
- A maker of arrows?
- A hot spring which shoots out boiling water and steam?
- Metric unit equal to 10,000 square metres?
- Chemical element with atomic number 53?
- Contest fought between medieval knights with lances on horseback?
- Basketball-netball hybrid game for mixed male and female teams?
- Zurich's river?
- The twelfth letter of the Greek alphabet?
- The Tokyo stock exchange index?
- A fine translucent stiff cotton muslin used chiefly for making dresses?
- Female part of a flower?
- A type of low fat curd cheese?
- The right page of an open book?
- The white part of the human eye?
- Bride in the 1998 film Bride of Chucky?
- Mottled green and yellow citrus fruit hybrid between a grapefruit and tangerine?
- Roman goddess of the hearth?
- US state of which Madison is capital?
- Irrational fear or dislike of people from foreign countries?
- Circular collapsible tent of felt or skins used by Mongolian nomads?
- Italian dessert of whipped egg yolks, sugar and marsala wine?
quizballs 30 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes