This webpage is a new format for mobile/small screens. Please send your feedback if it fails to operate well. Thanks.
quizballs 29 - christmas quiz - questions without answers
free christmas trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
quizballs 29 - free christmas quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What date is St Stephen's Day?
- In Charles Dickens' novel A Christmas Carol, who was Scrooge's dead business partner?
- The song White Christmas was first performed in which 1942 film?
- London's Trafalgar Square Christmas tree is traditionally given by which country?
- In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, '...my true love brought to me nine...' what?
- Name the original eight reindeer from the 'Twas the night Before Christmas' poem.
- Which Christmas carol includes the lyrics '...To save us all from Satan's power, when we were gone astray..'?
- The character Jack Skellington appears in which 1993 Tim Burton film?
- What colour are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
- In the inspirational 1946 film, It's a Wonderful Life, what's the name of George Bailey's guardian angel?
- What are the names of the three wise men said to have brought gifts to the baby Jesus?
- What is New Year's Eve called in Scotland?
- What Christmas item was invented by London baker and wedding-cake specialist Tom Smith in 1847?
- In what year was Band-Aid's Do They Know It's Christmas the UK Christmas chart-topping record (bonus point each for the years of reissue success by Band Aid II and Band Aid 20)?
- In which modern country is St Nicholas's birthplace and hometown?
- Who wrote How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
- From which country does the poinsettia plant originate?
- Who is officially credited as the author of Auld Lang Syne?
- How many points does a snowflake have?
- What is the name of the cake traditionally eaten in Italy at Christmas?
quizballs 29 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes