This webpage is a new format for mobile/small screens. Please send your feedback if it fails to operate well. Thanks.
quizballs quiz 12 - questions without answers
free trivia quiz questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a page from the Quizballs zone of the Businessballs website. Quizballs provides free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
quizballs 12 - free quiz questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Who wrote the novel, Treasure Island?
- In which country was ex-England cricket captain Tony Greig born?
- What was Tom Jones' first UK number one single?
- Which South American country lost its coastline to Chile in 1879?
- What flavour is the liqueur cassis?
- What product was the first to appear in a UK TV commercial (in 1955)?
- Which artist is famous for painting a portrait of his mother?
- Which singer was known as the 'Forces' Sweetheart'?
- What does a lepidopterist collect?
- What was Genevieve in the 1953 film of the same name?
- In which UK cathedral is the Whispering Gallery?
- What are Blue Mountain, Caturra, and Mocca types of?
- What was the name of the family in TV's Upstairs Downstairs?
- What is the monkey species on the Rock of Gibraltar commonly called?
- In the human body what is the Trachea?
- What does an acrophobic fear?
- Entomology is the study of which creatures?
- What is the pole called which is used for propelling a barge or punt?
- In which UK county is Hever Castle?
- What colours are the flowers of the flax plant?
- When is St Patrick's Day celebrated?
- What is a village without a church called?
- Which male singing voice is between tenor and bass?
- In German mythology what is the name of the siren who lived on a rock and lured boatmen to their deaths?
- In what year were dog licences abolished in England?
- What type of leaves does a silkworm feed on?
- Which UK newspaper had the first colour supplement?
- What type of creature is a mouthbrooder?
- What colour is the Misterman Mr Worry?
- Which group had three consecutive UK Christmas number ones in 1996, 97 and 98?
- In which sport do Great Britain and the USA compete for the Westchester Cup?
- In which war was the Battle of Bosworth Field?
- Who wrote the opera Cosi fan Tutte?
- Who is generally credited with having invented the telephone?
- What is the US state capital of Arizona?
- In which century was the first recorded Viking raid on England?
- Olfactory relates to which of the senses?
- Rome is on which river?
- What was the name of the bottled water launched by Coca-Cola and then withdrawn?
- Which side of a coin is obverse, heads or tails?
- What word commonly represents the letter K in radio communications?
- Who was the first Plantagenet King of England?
- In the TV series Run For Glory which two former Olympic athletes train a group of novice runners?
- Which mountain was known as Peak XV until 1865?
- Who was the first American to orbit the Earth?
- Who was the Prime Minister of Britain at the start of the First World War?
- How many players does an American Football team normally have on the field at one time?
- What was the title of Madonna's 1992 book?
- What are the two ingredients of a screwdriver cocktail?
- What does NAAFI stand for in the British forces?
quizballs 12 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes