Blog entry by Alan Chapman
If our only peace is sleep,
Death becomes a simpler leap.
And all that stops our leaving,
Is the thought of loved ones grieving.
1. Other interpretations of life and beauty are available :)
2. Consider the suffering of the suicidal, who choose to continue living, so that they don't inflict even worse suffering on friends/family/humanity/planet.
3. Suicide takes courage, but staying alive takes more.
3. It's complicated.
4. Like anything, you have to live it to know it.
5. Nothing can be taught; everything can only be learned.
6. Women are stronger than men. (They bear the children.)