Amusement and Stress Relief
This course aims to provide learners with games, fun exercises and anecdotes which they can use in different scenarios, for the purposes of amusement and stress relief. The course will range from challenging but fun trivia and logic puzzles, to instructions on how to create items and perform certain tasks (e.g. juggling), to various quotes, stories and anecdotes, general knowledge information on the world around us, and finally funny pieces - just for your amusement.
- Puzzles and Games - (21)
Resources for workshops, team-building exercises or personal testing.
- Quotes and Stories - (13)
Free funny, entertaining, motivational and inspiring quotes from a variety of characters for personal enjoyment or for practical use.
- General Knowledge - (4)
General knowledge and trivia information about the universe and all the things in it. May prove handy for answering some of our quiz questions.
- Just For Fun - (11)
Funny stories, jokes and general gaffes, purely for your personal entertainment and amusement.
- Related Links - (0)
- Air traffic controllers funny quotes
- Aesop's fables
- Alternative 'dalai lama' personality test
- Courtroom gaffes
- Desiderata - inspirational poem and history
- Do not stand at my grave and weep
- Family fortunes funny wrong answers
- Funny letters to a council
- Glass half-full/empty quotes
- If - the inspirational poem by rudyard kipling
- Insurance claims forms gaffes
- Ladder theory of sexual relationships
- Murphy's Plough - positive thinking story
- Free posters - motivational, inspirational, funny
- Puns and double-meanings
- Quotes, maxims, rules, amusing extracts
- Quotes - inspirational motivational
- Rocks in a bucket story
- Stories, research findings and analogies: Company policy analogy, pavlov's dogs
- Tree swing cartoon pictures (early versions)
- Tree swing cartoons (new versions)
- Universal love poem - send it to someone you love
- Weakest link funny answers: (1), (2), and Correct answers to these questions