quizballs 95 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 95 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
Every answer is a colour or contains a colour. (US-English, color.)
- What ball is worth three points in snooker?
- Name Francis Drake's ship, in which he circumnavigated the globe, 1577-80?
- What skin and eye colouring is associated with jaundice?
- What is Mick Hucknell's band?
- Ireland is known as The 'what' Isle?
- What term refers to a plan or template?
- Name the renowned shirt maker in Jermyn Street, London?
- What was mined extensively in Cyprus in Roman times, which took its name from the country?
- Name Jepser Christiensen's character in the James Bond films Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace?
- Hyacinthoides is the scientific name for what protected (in the UK) spring flowering plant?
- The equal combination of green and blue light, and the C in CMYK color printing, are what?
- If this were a cryptic crossword clue it could be 'Poetic Irish county'?
- What is the common name of the Bubonic Plague in the Middle Ages?
- What is a tone of photography which results from or gives the effect of age?
- What sea has the port city Arkhangelsk (Archangel in English) and Onega Bay?
- What is the longest river in South Africa?
- What comes from the seed of the tropical Theobroma cacao tree?
- What semi-precious stone decorated Tutankhamun's burial mask, and is the colour of the American Robin's eggs?
- What is normally green, but can be yellow too, after a French herbal liqueur, introduced by Carthusian Monks in the 1700s?
- What colour is Tyrian, a dye highly prized by the Romans?
- Name the London borough and Royal Observatory site which marks international time?
- Prince Andrew served for twenty-two years with what organization?
- What pigment especially associated with oil painting, derives its name from heat treatment and a Tuscany city?
- The TV presenter and journalist born Kim Taylor in November 1960 is better known by what name?
- Caroline Lucas is head of what UK organization?
- Who was English King from 1688/9-1702?
- What would you find at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington?
- What is China's second largest river?
- What is the negatively emphatic expression in the USA for the smallest amount of money?
- What college in New Cross is part of the University of London?
- Convert rawhide to leather?
- Name the low-cost private domestic airline based in Gurgaon, Haryana, India?
- The Whirlwind is which snooker player's nickname?
- Which Formula One Grand Prix Circuit includes Maggotts Corner, Wellington Straight, and Farm Curve?
- Which actor and musician is lead vocalist of rock band Tenacious D?
- What is shade of brown derives from the Latin name for the European Mole, and is (according to Wikipedia) the most popular colour of leather sofas?
- What colour is a 'double-word' square on a Scrabble board?
- What is prestigious and precious and has the ISO currency code of XPT?
- What is the dabbling duck whose Common 'eye-patched' variety is the smallest of all dabblers?
- What colour derives from the Latin root word meaning shade?
quizballs 95 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes