quizballs 399 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 399 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes
- How many people (at early 2000s) have walked on the moon: 3; 12; 21; or 37?
- The word succumb means to be: Overjoyed; Overcome; Overlooked; or Oversized?
- Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaskan and Samoa are five of a total nine US: Major highways; Basketball leagues; Timezones; or Lions?
- Tallow, Beeswax, Spermaceti, and Paraffin are traditionally used in making: Paint; Contraceptives; Candles; or Pasta?
- The famous self-styled anarchist web-hacking group founded in 2003 is called: Mysterious; Incredulous; Anonymous; or Delirious?
- Name the controversial detention camp established in 2002 by the USA in Cuba?
- Often suggested as an English national anthem, William Blake's 1804 poem set to Hubert Parry's music is: Copenhagen; Jerusalem; Casablanca; or St Petersburg?
- Oxygen is a: Conductor; Insulator; Solvent; or Surfactant?
- A tenth divided by a fifth is a: Tenth; Fifth; Fiftieth; or Half?
- Which one of these is not a Toy Story movie character: Woody; Slinky; Stinky Pete; or Pingu?
- Fleckerl, Natural Turn, Chasse, and New York are: Muffins; Cocktails; Dance steps; or Homeopathic brands?
- Chesterfield, Ottoman, Tallboy, and Cheval are: Furniture; Sailing ships; Australian cities; or Pig breeds?
- Martini, Rossini, Mojito, and Sazerac are: Composers; New York City districts; Cocktails; or Pig breeds?
- Clipper, Brigantine, Corvette, and Schooner are: Sports cars; Drinking glasses; Card games; or Sailing ships?
- Gascon, Pot Belly, Saddleback, and Landrace are: Rope knots; Pig breeds; Ultra/endurance marathons; or Abdominal ruptures?
- Pegassi Zentorno is an: Italian soup; Estonian for 'Hello'; Racing snail; or Sports Car in 'Grand Theft Auto'?
- Bachata is a type of (What?) from the Dominican Republic: Music/dance; Hairstyle; Unlevened bread; or Banana sculpture?
- Popocatepetl, Pico de Orizaba, and Iztaccihuatl are: Barcelona cathedrals; Mexican volcanoes; Cuban dictators; or The National Flowers of India?
- Mixing yellow and blue paint produces: Orange; Green; Red; or White?
- Based on Greek legend, a constant uncontrollable threat, especially to a safe/desirable situation, is called The Sword of: Hades; Damocles; Hermes; or Aphrodite?
quizballs 399 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes