quizballs 368 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 368 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- Which of these is not a play by Russian author Anton Chekhov: Three Sisters; The Cherry Orchard; The Seagull; or Black Hawk Down?
- The foreground (€) and background of the official sign for the Euro currency are respectively (which two of these): White; Yellow; Orange; Green; Blue; or Red?
- The North American Gold Rush of 1849 brought vast immigration to: Colorado; California; Texas; or Florida?
- Complete the four-life-stage metamorphosis of insects: Embryo/What?/Pupa/Imago: Larva; Cocoon; Chrysalis; or Nymph?
- Tyson Fury, Wladimir Klitschko, and Dereck Chisora are notable 21st Century: TV chefs; Ballet dancers; Heavyweight boxers; or Perfume/fashion houses?
- In 2015 what iconic acronymic 1952-founded music publication became free and extended to lifestyle?
- In what 1986 Neil Jordan film is Bob Hoskins a driver for Cathy Tyson's prostitute: The Scream; Sunflowers; Mona Lisa; or Dogs Playing Poker?
- Russian billionaire industrialist Roman Abramovich's investment corporation is called '(What?) Capital': Workhouse; Millhouse; Warehouse; or Farmhouse?
- The word Eintracht in German soccer/sports club names equates to: United; City; Athletic; or Old Boys?
- Choppy, Fannings, Golden Flowery, and Tippy are grades of: Coffee; Tea; Cocoa; or Gin?
- Dermalogica, Olay, Clearasil, and Nutrogena are brands of: Sunglasses; Skincare; Cooking oils; or Automotive polishes?
- A cooked lobster changes from: Pink to Black; Black to Brown; Blue to Orange; or Green to White?
- Built 1406-1420 as a political HQ/palace, The Forbidden City is in: Moscow; Beijing; Cairo; or Dublin?
- What human joint, in Latin 'cubitum', has a pit and bony protrusion called olecranon: Knee; Elbow; Jaw; or Hip?
- Ginger Baker is considered one of the greatest ever virtuoso players of the: Piano; Drums; Flute; or Harmonica?
- Thailand's currency, the 10th most used globally (at 2015) is the: Bahl; Baht; Haht; or Glohv?
- The Fiestas de San Firmin, held every July in Spain, is famed for what risky public event?
- The world's most accurate clocks (early 21st century) are precise to one second every approximately how many years: 160; 1,600; 16,000, or 160 million?
- The fictitious South American city/country El Dorado was abundant with: Milk and honey; Gold; Music; or Dinosaurs?
- Cassowary, Rhea, Weka, and Snoring Rail are birds which do not: Drink; Eat; Sleep; or Fly?
quizballs 368 - free quiz answers for