quizballs 367 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers (more quizballs quizzes)
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 367 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
- What 'Renaissance' concept was the best selling children's toy/TV franchise globally in 1990?
- The popular motivation choice analogy refers to which two of these: Gun; Apple; Stick; Whip; Carrot; or Buck?
- The Canadian 1972-founded global Aldo corporation specialises in: Babywear; Footwear; Kitchenware; or Budget groceries?
- The adjective 'moot' describing an issue/standpoint means: Hidden; Debatable; Stupid; or Insulting?
- What French port became an increasingly tense bottleneck/encampment for refugees seeking to reach the UK in the 2010s?
- A Gaelic sliotar/sliothar features in several field sports as a type of: Ball; Racket; Rifle; or Headguard?
- Which nation acquired sovereignty of Carribean archipelago Puerto Rico in 1898, ongoing as its territory to 2010s: Brazil; USA; UK; or Spain?
- What Anglicized French term for a comedy and food stuffing (breadcrumbs/herbs, etc), was originally an allusion to jocular material 'stuffed' into serious religious plays?
- The Japanese cartoon character devised in 1974 worth over $5bn as a TV/fashion franchise is 'Hello (What?)': Doggy; Puppy; Kitty; or Chicky?
- Which nation's Supreme Court legalized same sex marriage in June 2015: USA; China; Russia; or India?
- What famous ship is also a reward, especially for capturing someone/something dangerous?
- The seahorse (Hippocampus) is technically a Fish; Mollusc; Reptile; or Plant?
- What significant event in Europe in July 2015 entailed the selection of NAI or OXI? Bonus points: what do NAI and OXI each mean?
- The Bodleian, George Peabody, Congress, and Vatican are famous: Libraries; Brandies; Stretch limousines; or Berlin nightclubs?
- Which popular (2015) online brand's logo is three parallel black arcs inside a green disc?
- The 1956 fictional movie of the discovery of rock'n'roll featuring Bill Haley and the Comets is Rock Around the (What?): Block; Dock; Clock; or Loch?
- The 'puri/poori/puree' in the Indian dish 'prawn puri' refers to what aspect: Sauce; Spice; Bread; or Sugar?
- Spell the Iraqi capital city: Baghdad; Bagdhad; Bahgdad; or Bhagdad?
- In the iconic 1962 western film, the fictional character Liberty Valance features in the story/title as the man who is: President; Shot; Blind; or Drunk?
- What travels at 270,000mph, is hotter than the sun, and kills over 20,000 people every year?
quizballs 367 - free quiz answers for