quizballs 180 - 'top-and-tail-connections' general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free cryptic clues general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
Spelling note: Some UK-English and US-English spellings may vary, notably words ending in our/or, and ise/ize. Where appropriate please change the spellings to suit your local situation.
Corrections to quizzes are shown on the Quizballs index page - see Quizballs corrections.
quizballs 180 - free 'top-and-tail-connections' cryptic clues general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
Each answer is just one word. The last letter of each answer is the first letter of the next answer. The first letter of the first answer is the last letter of the last answer. Most questions contain cryptic clues.
- Supercilium often raised?
- Extended intranet?
- Bass red triangle was the first ever registered (UK)?
- Eponymous 1947 weapon developer?
- Mythological Norse 'hall of the slain'?
- Each vowel, correct order, moderate consumer?
- Biblical hairshirt worn with ashes?
- Laughing feliform?
- Sound, hearing, and non-electric musical instruments from the Greeks?
- French knight, thank heaven?
- Prepared plural money slang?
- Dripping with Yiddish sentimentality?
- Cubic substitute ZrO2?
- Physical rate of change of v over time?
- South Asia Muslim ruler's title, variously distorted?
- Lord of the Flies is a devil?
- Clean graph curve?
- Agent of guaranteed investment?
- Divinely amusing Italian poet?
quizballs 180 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes